PROMOTION: Only redeemable on the link at the bottom of this page!
Between Sunday 21th January and Sunday 28th January at 6pm ONLY you will receive THREE MONTHS free subscription to A Geeks Toy Pro (worth £20) with your purchase, all for the original trading guide price of £39.
Tennis Traders Guide Includes:
1 Tennis Traders Guide
Strategy Video (with audio transcription)
English (spoken & text)
As little as one in ten aspiring tennis traders accept these FACTS about creating a powerful trading approach:
- Making money in tennis has little to do with predicting the future
- By knowing where and when to bet, swaying the odds in your favour becomes simple
- Understanding market characteristics is the foundation of making money
- Poor trading execution is the difference between winning and losing
Full-time tennis traders know this. They use methods built around them to extract money from the exchange markets on a daily basis. And now, with the tennis traders guide, you can too. The techniques taught and discussed within are build on human psychology expressed within the frantic exchange markets. They work no matter where you’re located, who you are, or what your background is. In fact, many of the most successful traders I know come from average beginnings. The Tennis Trading Guide teaches you the tips, tricks and methods that professional traders use on a daily basis. No matter what your level of experience is, this guide will:
- Show you where you can find the best risk-reward ratios
- Teach you effective strategies to profit from routine market biases (with little-no risk)
- How to avoid costly mistakes through over-staking at the wrong moments
- Highlight crucial market characteristics to maximise bottom-line profits
- Aide building a structure for consistent application through suggested structure
- Offer insight to help you create a winners mindset within trading the tennis markets
This guide has been specifically designed for anyone wishing to get a head-start in the tennis markets, old or new, no matter where you are upon your trading journey…
LEVEL: Starter > Intermediate
The tennis traders guide is simple, it will help you:
✓ Find low risk – high reward situations within the tennis markets, exploiting them for maximum return.
✓ Learn the core principles of a winning tennis trader, explaining why they are so valuable.
✓ Build and input strategy and structure to your tennis trading routine.
✓ Swerve painful mistakes before they develop and occur, increasing trading confidence through minimising losses.
After Purchase You Will Get:
✓ Your unique login details to a secure area, straight to your inbox (Please specify a valid email if your PayPal email is not correct).
✓ [PDF Guide] Full of content from getting started, setup, suggested tools, strategies and links via a secure login viewer.
✓ Insight and advice on how to setup and use various tools and catch opportunities in the tennis markets.
✓ Lifetime access to the ‘Tennis Traders Guide’ area. (Inclusive of all future updates) Currently version is 1.0.
✓ Bonus tennis trading video clip (one of Caan’s trades)
✓ Full user support
✓ Satisfaction guarantee (e-mail details below)
Learning to trade can be expensive (through silly mistakes). By taking this short-cut, you can gain a whole load of experience, knowledge and understanding for just 39.00 today…
This is a special page for a dual product, reduced price promotion. The promotion can only be claimed on this page between Between Sunday 21th January and Sunday 28th January 2018 at 6pm.
To access GeeksToy please note;
- Download GeeksToy trading software trial by clicking HERE
- Log in to the GeeksToy software (free trial or existing) and find your Client ID on the main header bar.
- Once you have the Client ID you will need to input upon purchase below.
Should you not be able to locate your Client ID after download, please email email@example.com and they will assist you.
Inputting your Client ID at purchase will activate 3 months additional Geeks Toy Pro trading software automatically (If you are new or have had the software before it does not matter).
As a customer of the tennis traders guide: I guarantee, if there is anything you do not understand or need further clarification with, I will respond to any questions you may have. For as long as it takes until there is complete clarity on the topic. All emails directed to firstname.lastname@example.org are answered as soon as possible. If you have any other questions, also feel free to ask. Guide customer emails are always prioritised in peak periods.