Qualifying losses chip away at matched betting profits, particularly if you’re not spending hours to find efficient matches.
But I get it, what’s the point in spending 30 minutes to save £3?
Time is money as the saying goes…
But there’s a better, more efficient way of matched betting – as explained in this article.
The Matched Betting Qualification Problem:
Converting them into tax-free cash is far from rocket science, although the consistent drain of qualifying losses soon builds up. A couple of quid here and there might not seem like a big issue, but looking at your record a year later will reinforce my point – qualifying losses cost matched bettors thousands.
So let’s look at the best solution out there with an example.
How to Qualify Without Losses (Example):
Take this somewhat easy-to-complete signup offer with Betfair sportsbook.
Step 1 (10 minutes total time)
- Sign up for Betfair sportsbook
- Deposit your £10 to qualify for the £30 in free bets
- Head over to their current sports bets section
Step 2 (10 minutes total time)
- Sign up for BetConnect’s exchange
- Deposit your matched betting float to cover the £10 bets liability
- Head over to their current sports odds in a separate tab
Step 3 (5 minutes total time)
- Click the ‘lay side’ button on BetConnect and pick a bet to lay at the sportsbook odds
- Freeze the lay odds with BetConnects matched betting pro feature*
- Place the back bet with Betfair Sportsbook in one tab and the opposing lay bet on BetConnect
Congratulations, you just qualified for the £30 free bet bonus without losing anything on qualification. It’s that simple!